Revolution in the information and technology world has seen a rapid rise in the change of human communication system. Currently we are in the age of digital revolution, where everything is just within the reach of a click and a tap on the smartphone. One of the key parts of this technological revolution which has deepest impact on our life is email. Email since the start of its invention has always remained and played a vital role in our communication system. We share our credentials, our narratives and our well wishes as well as our company's profile or promote a brand with the help of an email. It has truly became our most important mean of our daily communication. One such leading email service providing company in the world is gmail.
Gmail is one of the top email service providing company, a subsidiary of the technological giant " Google". It is world largest email service company with more than 1 billion user and millions user login each day to send billion of email message across the world. So if you are the owner who owns a gmail account or have recently sign up for gmail then you must have experienced the various service gmail offers apart from sending the mail. But despite giving great services, sometimes new
user forget or avoid to add additional email address or recovery email address when they sign up. Recovery email address are quite important for security purposes of one's email. So if you are the one who forgets to add recovery email address then one can take the help from Gmail Help Number or follow some of these common procedures to create an recovery account to your gmail.
- First of all, sign into your gmail account.
- Click on the settings options tab and then further click on the settings.
- Then further click on the Account and Import tab.
- Then click on further to add an email address, if anyone don't have added any recovery. email address at the start of signing up for google.
- Click on the edit link next to your current recovery email address to change it.
- click save to make further changes.
- Sign out the gmail account in order to review the changes.
- In order to check whether your recovery account changes are made. Sign in your gmail account and click on the forget password. Gmail will ask you for where to send your recovery password link, whether on mobile or email.
- Click on the email and a recovery link will be send to your given address.
- Sign into the newly added recovery email address and click on the inbox to check whether you have received the recovery link or not.
But In Case, even after that one faces some issue regarding password recovery. Then one can directly contact Gmail helpline number by following these Procedures. First Go to google, click on the contact or then Click in the Gmail help center. Their technical team is supported by a trained individual with many years of technical experience in remote technical assistance to the user over a wide range of problems.Their 24*7 expert team will help you to solve the issue at the minimal time