In order to setup sbcglobal on iphone, users need to get the POP and SMTP settings on their phone which will be helpful for them to make the account work.
Users need to go through the given steps
· Go to the settings option
· Select ‘Mail, contacts, calendars’
· Select the ‘add account’ option
· Tap on others and then add mail account
· Select name and enter name and email to enter the email address
· Enter the password for your account
· Select the POP option
· For incoming mail server enter inbound.att.net
· Incoming port: 993 (requires SSL)
· Enter the sbcglobal email address in user name field
· Enter the corresponding password
· For outgoing mail server enter outbound.att.net
· Outgoing port: 465 (SSL/TLS)
· Type the email address and password for the email account
· Select the option of save
Yu iphone would be configured with sbcglobal after which you can access your email and important work. Users will be able to get the regular update of their work on the iphone which they receive on sbcglobal mail which helps users to keep updated.
If users face any issue with the configuration of sbcglobal on iphone or any other issue, then they can also call on the sbcglobal support number to interact with the experts.